AOL mail is one of the most recognized email services that can be easily accessed via the AOL Mail Login page. Perhaps, it is popularly known for its user-friendly user-interface, mailing services, and much more. In addition to sending and receiving emails, the user can also check for the latest news. Further, on the search option, the user can search for anything.
AOL mail is a US-based webmail service provider that allows the users to connect with their friends and provides a personalized mail experience. AOL is popularly known for providing flawless service to its users. Therefore, because of its latest and advanced mailing feature, AOL mail is used by millions of users across the world.
Furthermore, like other emailing services, AOL Mail also has its AOL Mail page. Moreover, like other e-mailing services, AOL runs over the internet using a standard web browser like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. In addition to this, the users only have to enter the credential to the AOL Mail Login page and start sending e-mails.
In this write-up, we are going to explain the AOL Mail Login procedure. So, the users who are not familiar with the login procedure should carefully read the complete details provided in this blog post. Along with the login process, we have also discussed the features of AOL Mail.
Features of AOL Mail
Before proceeding further with the AOL Login procedure, we have highlighted the features of AOL Mail. So, all users are suggested to check out the features provided below.
- It allows the users to upload multiple attachments to a single mail.
- It automatically redirects the phishing schemes and spam to the trash folder.
- It provides the users with a high-capacity inbox with up to 250GB storage capacity.
- The users who have an AOL Mail account can access the following other features such as Data Secure by AOL, Assist by AOL, AOL Desktop, and the AOL Application.
- It allows the users to connect with other AOL users via the live chat feature.
- It has an integrated task calendar that enables the user to invite other users to their calendar and set reminders.
So, the following were the features of AOL Mail. Thus, the user having an AOL Mail Login account can take advantage of these features. Also, the users who don’t have an account can easily create it through AOL mail’s official website. Therefore, we have below provided the steps regarding how to login into the AOL mail account for all users.
How to create an AOL Mail Login Account?
All users can seamlessly enjoy all mailing services and features offered by AOL Mail. Therefore, one can use AOL mail for personal as well as professional use. In addition to this, it enables users to have seven usernames per single master account. Moreover, the user must have an AOL account, then only they can take benefits of the AOL Mail Login account. So, for all users, we have here provided the steps through which they can quickly create an AOL Mail account.
- Start the AOL Mail Login procedure by visiting the official website of AOL Mail, i.e., “www.aol.com”
- Then the official page will open on the screen.
- After that, the users are recommended to click on the “Login/Join” option available at the top right corner of the screen.
- After this, click on the “Create an account” option.
- Now the Sign-up page will appear on the screen.
- After this, the users are suggested to enter the required details to create the AOL Mail account.
- After that, tap on the “Continue” button.
- After this, the user will receive a mail on the registered email, and the user needs to verify their email by clicking on the “Verify” link provided in the mail.
So, it would become easy for all users to create an AOL Mail account by applying all these steps.
Steps required for AOL Mail Login Procedure
Once the user is done with the account creation, then they are suggested to follow the steps provided below regarding the AOL Mail Login procedure.
- Open any web browser on the system.
- After this, all users are recommended to enter the URL of AOL, i.e., “AOL.com,” and then press the “Enter” button.
- Then tap on the “Login/Join” button available at the screen’s top right corner.
- After that, the AOL Mail Login page will appear on the screen.
- Now on the official page, enter the “Username” in the dialog box and press the “Next” button.
- After that, enter the AOL account “Password.”
- After this, the users are recommended to click on the “Sign in” button.
So through these steps, it would become easy for all users to access the AOL Mail Login account. If any user still encounters an issue while creating an account or fails to log in to the AOL Mail account, they all should take help from the AOL Mail Experts.